Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 12/17 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Ok I bought some old mostly cracked bats some signed most have name engraved . ONE player I can't find listed ANYWHERE LOL . I'll call that rare !!! Good deal for seller / hope to turn most for a profit local - shipping is $$ ouch . Should be a better investment than some of the new boxes selling unless you get a hit LOL. 20 bats are Rangers and then several other teams listed with players name . Then just player = research.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning guys, loving Kareem Hunt right now, well at least my fantasy team is....work til 5 then going to my parents to celebrate the holidays, they got a guy putting a remote starter in my wife’s car that we all went in on, that should be good for her and my son

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Morning guys, loving Kareem Hunt right now, well at least my fantasy team is....work til 5 then going to my parents to celebrate the holidays, they got a guy putting a remote starter in my wife’s car that we all went in on, that should be good for her and my son

Hunt's play the last 6 weeks kept me out of the playoffs, then blew up the week AFTER I needed him to. Ugh.

And totally agree on the remote starter, big life improvement!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Had a good weekend with my dad. Enjoyed the Star Wars movie. It wasn't as good as The Force Awakens in my opinion. Just got done wrapping most of the gifts I bought for people. Not quite done with the shopping yet.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online