Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett.com's Top 30 Most Valuable Bowman Draft Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
There was a time when David Wright's 2002 auto would have been in the top 10, oh how the mighty have fallen...

Nope, he wasn't in Bowman Draft, which is what this list is comprised of.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Some great cards through the years, most of which I had color of in some point in time. Now, not so much.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Limiting it to just Draft is dumb. Plus, I'd put money on Wheeler making it back into the list.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
If he’s going to list Kershaw’s 3rd-year RC auto (not to mention Strasburg and Puig RCs), then he forgot Harper’s 2nd-year RC auto from 2012. It should probably be in the top 10.

I understand why they have Cord Sandberg on there (base auto is a SP), but all of the various parallels of his card have been readily available and fairly cheap. It seems odd (to me) to include Sandberg on this list.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I understand why they have Cord Sandberg on there (base auto is a SP), but all of the various parallels of his card have been readily available and fairly cheap. It seems odd (to me) to include Sandberg on this list.

Set builders are what made his card as expensive as it is; they likely don't care about his parallels.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Set builders are what made his card as expensive as it is; they likely don't care about his parallels.

A vast majority of sandberg base autos are with 3 or so people. I would say 60% or more. Being one on those weirdos, there have never been more then 1 or 2 for sale at any given time...

I cant imagine there are more than 250 or so of them.

Members online