Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Tuesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Got a purty one in yesterday's mail. Has a story also.

Couple of weeks ago I purchased this card for $75. Seller got ready to ship, and could not find the card. He got to thinking that maybe he sent it with his BGS sub. We talked, and I decided to wait the pop day out, because the card is /6 and I wanted it. He said he'd give me a discount if it ended up less than a 9, so I was cool with that. Anyhow, the cardoops and I am pleasantly surprised. He sent me the card for raw price, even though he paid for the grading and everything.

9bbbbfd95ce71bcdacfffc67aec56093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Kiddies

Sweet Nibblets [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] very nice patch....I like Perez I had him in my fantasy league and he mashed for me. He's is a good hitting catcher too

Hope your Secret Santa that's running on here is going well.

Off today from work since there is a major part issue. But my employer says they're not going to pay us the required 3 hour no work pay......They are supposed to pay us 3 hours if there is no work do to anything other then an act of God, It's in the contract. No biggie though, they'll figure out they should pay us once all of us file a group grievance :lol:

So with that I'll see what I can find to sell until then.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Cold here today and the rest of the week. Gonna be a long, boring day at work

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Morning fellas. Got a purty one in yesterday's mail. Has a story also.

Couple of weeks ago I purchased this card for $75. Seller got ready to ship, and could not find the card. He got to thinking that maybe he sent it with his BGS sub. We talked, and I decided to wait the pop day out, because the card is /6 and I wanted it. He said he'd give me a discount if it ended up less than a 9, so I was cool with that. Anyhow, the cardoops and I am pleasantly surprised. He sent me the card for raw price, even though he paid for the grading and everything.

9bbbbfd95ce71bcdacfffc67aec56093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Good story and sounds like a good seller. Sweet card too.

Members online

No members online now.