Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Just quoting this just in case someone has better "Google-fu" than me. I know the "Jones" tag would be impossible to place with how common the name is. The "Shank" name isn't, and I found one guy with that last name, but I don't think the era would be the same.

The Other may be Mack Jones 1963 Braves jersey, Ultimately I will need to see these individually scanned facing the right way and flat so that I can match the stitching from those era's.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-TED-WI...890?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2804054462

would like to know everyone's oponion on this 2001 Fotg ted Williams

I know its Market Value and I know its real but what I don't know is how much of a premium if any it commands because the player owned it at one time? Are you willing to pay more because the player owned it at one time and if so how much ? To me I think its cool that teddy owned it or it was part of a collection but with that said I personally do not put that much of a premium on it, may 50 extra buck.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I saw some one post a gabby hartnett national treasures button a little while ago. I also have one so I will post my hartnett button along with a few other national treasures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 34

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going after the knobs or barrels in the upcoming donut auctions?

I'll likely bid on a couple of his items but no knobs or barrels. Very curious to see what the Mantle/Musial/Yaz goes for. They don't come up in auction too often anymore (crazy that that card is now 23 years old...)

Members online

Latest posts