Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone doubting the Patriots are the best team in football?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I had no clue what this meant until just now. Had no clue she said that. But she can say whatever she wants, she's hot! First time I saw a picture of her.
Another thing you'll like C is that Welker got into it with [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION] back in their college days...BTW, when/where are you moving back to/for?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Another thing you'll like C is that Welker got into it with @JoshHamilton back in their college days...BTW, when/where are you moving back to/for?

Yeah I remember that story. Something about Texas vs Texas Tech. Coming back beginning of April. Too expensive down here.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you truly believe he is hiding nothing - follow your own steps. I understand why you want to believe he had nothing to do with it being a Hurricane and all. You are just naive.

Did I ever say he had nothing to hide or was completely innocent of all wrongdoing? Survey says........."No". When you invent words to argue against, you look like twice the fool. Better schedule an appointment at the eye doctors if you're seeing things that aren't there. Perhaps a neurologist? Back on topic, of course Ray Lewis was not completely innocent or completely transparent in that incident.

If some people still believe the world is flat or that some alien dropped a bunch of humans in a volcano to found a population on Earth, you can certainly believe Ray Lewis murdered somebody.

EchoHawk

Oct 10, 2012
Seems they finished the season in smashing style. The great ANDREW was supposed to slay the lowly Pats. Unfortunately, no one notified the Pats of that.

PATRIOTS RULE !​

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Seems they finished the season in smashing style. The great ANDREW was supposed to slay the lowly Pats. Unfortunately, no one notified the Pats of that.

Two things to say.

1. No he (Luck) wasn't. The Colts were a 8 point underdog who barely beat the Chiefs at home last week.

2. This thread was about the 2012-13 Pats, not this year.

Now, I think they have a heckuva shot at Denver, but they're not exactly "smashing" anybody lately...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone noticed that Peyton Manning will be going to 2 different Superbowls with 2 different teams, yet Brady hasn't proven he can do it without "The Grand Master Cheat"? Interesting...

Members online