Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are any player collectors worried your guy will be on a PED list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Some surprising names have appeared on the list from the Miami clinic that allegedly supplied PEDs.
Nothing is proven yet, but I would have never suspected Gio Gonzalez.
And today Jesus Montero was named.

ESPN reports a lot more players are expected to be named as suspected customers.

Are any of you player collectors worried that your guy could be implicated in the scandal?
Would you continue to collect his cards if he was proven or admitted to be a cheater?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yes, you're worried JJ may be a user?
Or yes you would continue to collect his cards?
Or both?

I'm just worried he got lost driving in Miami and went to this dude's place. JJ will never be "un" collected by me. Nobody would ever want to acquire it for the price tag I'd put on it :p

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
sure didn't drive collectors off cause prices for my guy are higher than I can ever remember and there are more active bidders now than the last 5 or 6 years total.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm pretty sure my guy is/was clean. Most news he's made recently is fighting with his neighbor over a tree.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Not worried at all here! I'm positive my guy was never involved with any PEDS or other substances during his playing days!:)

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Ryan Braun's PED adventure was the best thing that could have happened for my Braun collection. A lot of his value is going in the toilet, so it's far easier and cheaper to collect Braun than it otherwise would be.

As far as Troy Glaus, I think most people assume the whole 2002 Angels team was using.

Members online

Latest posts