Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I've never been so disheartened about the Card Collecting Industry...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
i see gwynn5453i4u is still bidding inthem thats the funny part pipe down
Never bid on one, so back your wheelchair up from the computer monitor and you may be able to see a little better. You may be able to see the keyboard better and start typing in plain, educated English...

Last edited:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Being that the focus of my Thomas collection is early material, and I own gem mint copies of nearly all of his early stuff, I rarely get the opportunity to add to my favorite segment of my collection, certainly in terms of cards, but even in terms of memorabilia. I'd love cards like this featuring Frank Thomas in Auburn football gear. While the cards aren't old, the images are, and I collect pictures too.

For example, I loved the jumbo auto released by UD featuring Frank at 1st in an Auburn baseball uniform, and I also loved the Team USA releases. Rarely do I love new material and rarely do I buy them, but those were home runs for me.

That said, even though I'm a completionist, I turn down cards from Frank's playing days if I think their respective visual appeal doesn't match the dollar sign...so I have no problem holding off on new material I don't like.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Somehow I missed this thread originally and just now read from post 1 to today.

Never bid on one, so back your wheelchair up from the computer monitor and you may be able to see a little better. You may be able to see the keyboard better and start typing in plain, educated English...

^^ This made me laugh so hard that I almost fell out of my chair.

Members online