Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
not duflex paper like the regular and the gold. the MIRROR proof is plastic / acetate (note the PEEL OFF). much like the pinnacle certified mirror cards and reflects light similarly

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
not duflex paper like the regular and the gold. the MIRROR proof is plastic / acetate (note the PEEL OFF). much like the pinnacle certified mirror cards and reflects light similarly

Gotcha thanks. I knew they were 1/1s, but was wondering what physical differences there were. Awesome card.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Gotcha thanks. I knew they were 1/1s, but was wondering what physical differences there were. Awesome card.

98_jones_1of1.png

98_jones_1of1B.png

pp_mirror_wright_front.jpg

pp_mirror_wright_back.jpg

pp_mirror_walker_front.jpg

pp_mirror_walker_back.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011

You know every Jeter collector is going after those cards and no one is going to tell there snipe bid so it will be the person who wants it most. I am just hoping I will be the highest bidder. The odds are it's not going to be me though and I will congratulate the winner. I have an idea of who I think will win though and I will email him and ask if he is going after them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
You know every Jeter collector is going after those cards and no one is going to tell there snipe bid so it will be the person who wants it most. I am just hoping I will be the highest bidder. The odds are it's not going to be me though and I will congratulate the winner. I have an idea of who I think will win though and I will email him and ask if he is going after them.

Well my snipe was set at $7 so I am already out:-(

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Well my snipe was set at $7 so I am already out:-(

Doubt that I know you too well Nelson I am done until 7 seconds is left if my max bid is passed before then I am out. I still have a card I remember you needing but haven't heard back from you on a possible trade.

Members online