Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL Playoff Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
GO PREDS!!!!

We need a banner & it's so close.

34073562355_4ed30becc4.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Onto the Stanley Cup Finals against the winner of the Pens/Sens series! Preds need the week off to get healed up and give Rinne a rest after a tough series against the physical Ducks. I hope the Pens/Sens series goes 7 games. Go Predators!!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Who do you all think will win the Stanley Cup and in how many games? I'm going with the Preds in 7 games. It should be a great series. Go Preds!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Awesome game! Preds can't hang their heads because they played well, other than Eckholm scoring a goal for the Pens. Guentzels goal was a thing of beauty. I can't really blame Rinne for not stopping that one. But that being said, the Preds gotta win game #2 to even the series, before they come back to Smashville on Sat. for game #3 . Go Preds!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
You are good for Game 5 after the Preds blowout win tonight. Preds had to have this game. Rinne was awesome tonight and got his 1st career win against the Pens. Still can't beleive Crosby and Malkin both didn't get a shot on goal tonight. Now, if the Preds can just find a way to slow down the Jake Guentzel show. I might go downtown Monday night to watch game 4 because the crowd atmosphere is so amazing here. Go Preds!:p

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You are good for Game 5 after the Preds blowout win tonight. Preds had to have this game. Rinne was awesome tonight and got his 1st career win against the Pens. Still can't beleive Crosby and Malkin both didn't get a shot on goal tonight. Now, if the Preds can just find a way to slow down the Jake Guentzel show. I might go downtown Monday night to watch game 4 because the crowd atmosphere is so amazing here. Go Preds!:p

i bet that would be a blast. id definitely go down and hang out for game 4. do they have screens set up outside so people can watch?

And yeah, Guentzel has been great. I hope he breaks the record.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

i bet that would be a blast. id definitely go down and hang out for game 4. do they have screens set up outside so people can watch?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.

Yeah, they do but they need more. The crowd Sat. night, outside, was estimated at 50,000 and people were packed on the sidewalks like sardines. Of course, the free Alan Jackson concert on Broadway was a big draw. And with another free concert today, and winning game 3, the crowd is expected to be bigger tonight. Think I'll just watch game 4 at the nursing home with my wife, like I did last Monday for game 1.

I hope he breaks the record too, as long as the Preds win. Guentzel is from Minn. and the guy that holds the record played for the North Stars. My wife is from Minn. so she hopes he doesn't break the record, lol. Enjoy the game!

Members online

No members online now.