Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leather Bound variance..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
For those that haven't seen this glove I picked up on a steal!..
These were fantastic redemptions back then!!

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

ud-letter.jpg

That is fantastic, certainly a redemption worth having!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
One of the nicest looking sets ever made, and glove cards are criminally underappreciated and undervalued IMO. Compared to jerseys, gloves are many times more rare (a player may use a single glove all season as opposed to many, many jerseys, and when it comes to cards, gloves are much smaller providing much less material).

The Day, Campanella and Grove are probably the biggest vintage names in a great set. (The Ichiro is a particularly tough card). Day never played in the Majors, so I'd love to know whether the glove was from the Minors or from the ***** Leagues. (Can someone check the back of a card?)

One note, if someone is looking to pick up a Campanella or Grove glove cards, there are much cheaper options (none look remotely as nice but there is a Campy glove card that can be had for $20 or so... an absolute steal. I used to hoard them because the price made no sense. Still doesn't IMO.)

View attachment 73109

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have several of the auto copies. Count me in on loving this set. If your selling any lmk bud

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Great set! I also own a few including the Leon Day.

2000 UD MVP Game Used Souvenirs also has a nice collection of Game-Used fielding gloves.

Insane collection Gracecollector!

Members online