Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 1/21********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
"My wife, she's no bargain I'll tell you that. She cut me down to once a month. Oh, I'm lucky. Two guys I know she out completely."

- Rodney Dangerfield

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
At the doctors waiting for pre op tests and ekg. Scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery on both hands on feb 2. Big interview is tomorrow with the district manager of staples

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. 2 hours from now, me & Naomi will be off to Mt. Iron / Eveleth to go to the Minnesota Twins caravan. Molitor, Buxton, Fien & Dick Bremer will be there. The pics I ordered off eBay, of course, haven't arrived ... yay.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today was Donuts with Dad at school today. So the place is crawling with parents making it awkward for me as my office is on the stage in the gym where they are having their donuts. But I must say, I'm glad that they didn't eat all of the donuts as they were pretty good :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. 2 hours from now, me & Naomi will be off to Mt. Iron / Eveleth to go to the Minnesota Twins caravan. Molitor, Buxton, Fien & Dick Bremer will be there. The pics I ordered off eBay, of course, haven't arrived ... yay.

If for some reason you're able to get any extras of the 4x5 post cards that they have on the caravan I'd definitely be interested in trying to work a deal for them!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Just got my invoice from Hunt, I am used to it because I've bought from auction houses enough but most would crap themselves about $22 shipping for a 2 card lot when you see complaints about $3 or more on eBay.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Good morning everyone. Won the following 2 cards from Hunt Auctions last night. Though they are rough you'd be surprised how much they cost me. The Crosetti puts me around 35 signed high numbers. These are my first signed 52 Topps of 2016, hoping to get to 150 different by the end of the year.

These are some great pickups, regardless of the $22.00 shipping.:cool:

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Dave! Both are fillers but even when I do upgrade them they will have a market, especially the Billy Martin being his rookie.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Won the following 2 cards from Hunt Auctions last night. Though they are rough you'd be surprised how much they cost me. The Crosetti puts me around 35 signed high numbers. These are my first signed 52 Topps of 2016, hoping to get to 150 different by the end of the year.

As a Yankee autograph collector, those have my personal seal of approval! GREAT cards:D
DANNY

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If for some reason you're able to get any extras of the 4x5 post cards that they have on the caravan I'd definitely be interested in trying to work a deal for them!

This was one of the worst caravan things I've ever been to. They were there for about 40 minutes, then were off to Duluth. At 2:15. For a 6-6:30 Duluth stop. So, instead of doing 1/2 hour of auto's and pictures, which Ely has done in a timely fashion with a little banter, they were gone. I shook Bremer's hand and that was it. Ugh. So ****ing pissed at this setup. So poorly run ...

BTW, from Eveleth to Duluth is a little under an hour ... this would've still left ample time for rest & food. Unreal ...

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] once I get my newest pickups in I'll have to show you my progress on the 52 Yankees set. Still missing a signed Mantle of course.

Members online

Latest posts