Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Chicago National Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I need the Johnny Blanchard from that set sooo bad. If any of.u guys ever get a lead on 1, ill give a finders fee for it

I'll keep an eye out for you. Last saw one sell 2 years ago. One below is mine.

blanchard01UDGG.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Few others to share that I got scanned in:
Jim Kaat 2001 Upper Deck Gold Glove Leather Bound Signature.jpg

Babe Ruth 2008 Upper Deck Premier Triple Jersey.jpg
I went to the national with the plan to pick up a Ruth Jersey piece. I've always liked the 2008 UD premier

and finally my dollar box steal of a lifetime............

Cal Ripken Jr 2000 Pacific Invincible Wild Vinyl.jpg

2000 Pacific Invincible Wild Vinyl Serial #'d 4/10

I could not believe it when I saw this card. It is the dream of every collector to find a jewel in all those boxes and I guess I did!!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I hate missing another year. :(

and im a Ginos East fan for pizza. ;)

Went to Giordanos twices and Ginos East once. It was night and day for which pizza was amazing and which pizza was the worst tasting pizza I've ever had to eat.

Team Giordanos FYI

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks guys for chiming in with experiences at the national picking up PC cards. Sounds like it's a mixed bag...could be spectacular, but most likely people with already huge PC's won't find a ton of stuff.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Few others to share that I got scanned in:
View attachment 71733

View attachment 71734
I went to the national with the plan to pick up a Ruth Jersey piece. I've always liked the 2008 UD premier

and finally my dollar box steal of a lifetime............

View attachment 71735

2000 Pacific Invincible Wild Vinyl Serial #'d 4/10

I could not believe it when I saw this card. It is the dream of every collector to find a jewel in all those boxes and I guess I did!!

Wowzers huge score!!! When you are done enjoying that one, please sell it to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Great thread!

I have a dumb question. What time does (did) sneak peek open on Wednesday night?

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Wowzers huge score!!! When you are done enjoying that one, please sell it to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

truly a once in a life time find for a dollar box.

I had a guy that was selling 90s-00s inserts ask me everyday I was at the show if he could buy it from me.

If/When I decide to move it, I'm sure I won't have trouble finding someone willing to buy it.

Dan