Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning everyone, still feeling crappy. Can't get to sleep, so a bit deprived of sleep

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Made it through my last day of work for the semester without getting fired!

Also, may have another Watergate auto by tomorrow to show off.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Thanks guys!

with the few deep pocketed collectors I have to deal with these types of cards just don't end up in my posession very often. The 2/3 is now the lowest numbered card I own! working my way down toward that 1/1...

an even funnier twist to this all. a fellow collector bought these exact same two cards(the only other two versions I've seen to compare) for around $400 out of a private collection a few months back which I thought was a good deal. So based off that I got away with highway robbery

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A collective Well Done to everyone picking up PC Cards. It's nice to see that people still player collect and that not every purchase is made with the intention that it has to land on eBay.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Going bowling today, hoping I can keep improving this week. Monday I bowled 150, Wednesday it was a 167, and I'm hoping today goes even better. The highest score in my class so far has been a 173, and it was my sister who bowled that

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
A collective Well done to everyone picking up PC Cards. It's nice to see that people still player collect and that not every purchase is made with the intention that it has to land on eBay.

its all about the love of collecting Dan.. only people true to the hobby understand that

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Just picked up one of my daughters from school... blowing chunks everywhere. Hope its isolated because usually if one does they all do.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning fellas. Few hours if work today and a few tomorrow, then I'm off til Monday lol.

George/Alex- Nice PC additions fellas.

Paul- I think the police may have a warrant for you, and those thefts.

Mous Sterling Plate Auto redemption has been presented to me, via PM. Trying to decide what i want to do there.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

I should add that I spotted the absolute listing in the customized search bar here when I was browsing the baseball section.. So to those that haven't set it up for your custom search its worth the time to!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Just picked up one of my daughters from school... blowing chunks everywhere. Hope its isolated because usually if one does they all do.

That's how it always went in my house growing up. Good luck sir, hope she's feeling better soon and no one else gets that crap!

Have to run to the store to fax information to my mortgage broker...This crap is getting old...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Feller

I hope the "Super" arrives today......I have a few others that have come in already and would love to scan them together.

Taylor I hope you feel better soon.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
That's how it always went in my house growing up. Good luck sir, hope she's feeling better soon and no one else gets that crap!

Have to run to the store to fax information to my mortgage broker...This crap is getting old...

Patience, sir. Patience.
It will all be worth it when you walk through the front door as the homeowner.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.