Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
finally found this one, now just need the other Gold :( for a 1:199 theses a tuff to find
998teampinnaclegoldfoilside_zps2a27dd1e.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
How weird... I just got a notification from COMC that there were book changes on 1998 Ultra Diamond Immortals. My Mike Piazza went from $40 to $12. Either "Thanks, Beckett!!" or that's got to be an error. Those 1:288 Ultra inserts sell easily to this day. Just sold another Piazza earlier this month for $30.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks Beckett! Looks like the entire set went down.

BTW, my buddy and I are getting ready to ship a bunch of cards off to COMC. He has a TON of nice 90s inserts and I thought I would give you guys first dibs on them.

I will be working on a list this week and post it in the transaction boards (as to not make anyone mad).

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
[MENTION=2394]tonsofcommons[/MENTION]

Eddie I don't check the transaction boards often so if there are Cansecos in there can you PM me the list with prices?

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Went to one of my local flea markets today. Haven't been to it in probably 5 years or so. Three or four stalls had beat up 90s commons, but one had several folders of 1997 Zenith 8x10 jumbos, and many of those were the Dufex parallel. I wasn't paying really close attention, but there was Dufex available for Gwynn, Griffey Jr and big Frank for sure. I think the guy was asking $15 per. Not sure if those are good prices or not. If anyone is interested in those or any particular names, let me know. I can go back on Wednesday and get more details.

Last edited:

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Those 8x10 Dufex aren't rare. $2-$4 all day.

Posting what I have listed of those inserts in transaction. Guy is looking for 1/2 book on everything.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Bam! Major steal!

1998 Bowman Chrome Gold 39 Mark Grace 50 Cubs | eBay

Allows me to repay a favor to a very nice boardmember. This was the last Bowman card I needed for the Grace PC. Last year, @carrsallstars sold it to me from his 98 Bowman Chrome master set collection. So now I can get his copy back to him. I'm so happy right now!

Not as good as your steal, but I picked up a 2000 Stadium Club Chrome 1st Day Issue Grace /100 for 50¢ at the Mansfield show today!

Members online

Latest posts