Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I cant believe Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I can't believe for 2017 Immaculate, they're still using non game used (player used as they call it) for all their Aaron Judge cards. Cmon, its been long enough that they can get some game used stuff. What frigging garbage

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I can't believe for 2017 Immaculate, they're still using non game used (player used as they call it) for all their Aaron Judge cards. Cmon, its been long enough that they can get some game used stuff. What frigging garbage

It's REALLY hard to get game used Yankee stuff.

Steiner pays out the ass for it and now that Fanatics is involved with Judge it pushes the price up higher.

yankeesinthews

Oct 18, 2016

I can't believe people buy Immaculate. A "high-end" product with no logos, no team names, and dubious memorabilia. Just garbage.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I can't believe for the price of the box, it seems like more than 50% of the autos are sticker. I get it for the deceased players, but for living players Panini should have had them all on-card.

Good news about immaculate is it's awesome for singles. Spending the price of a hobby box, you can buy more great singles than what one factory sealed box yields.

Aumike1976

Aug 10, 2011
Oxford Alabama
I can't believe for the price of the box, it seems like more than 50% of the autos are sticker. I get it for the deceased players, but for living players Panini should have had them all on-card.

Good news about immaculate is it's awesome for singles. Spending the price of a hobby box, you can buy more great singles than what one factory sealed box yields.
I've noticed the single prices on this is good as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Topps would not be that transparent. If that equals "low" then I guess I can't agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I agree. People have been complaining for years about the vague language on the back of cards and where the memorabilia for these guys who played years ago is actually coming from. Maybe this is a start of card companies being more transparent about it and actually listening to consumers.

Members online