Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent pickups from the last few months

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

800px-Unicode_WTF_Smiley.svg.png

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Dude outstanding pick ups the Casey Stengel is the card to have there he doesn't have many nice patches

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Didn't know we have three of them. I bought mine from amazing mets collector [his id is something like that] who is on here. This had to be about 5 years ago. He doesn't remember who the player on the card is, haha.

I just scanned my Dawson. Happy to get it for about the same price as your sandberg - i agree the sandberg went cheaper than i expected.

Prospecting is crazy. Especially now during BDP season, i really have to get my time management straight. KNow your stuff and it's like gambling with the odds in your favor. The amount of work that goes into it really makes it another job but it's what I love to do.

Nice and keep up the great work prospecting wise, especially if you have the time and success for it. Thanks for the scan on the Dawson! I love the GU look too with the marking under the autograph.

Any googly eyes from you is quite the compliment ;) Thanks Adam!

Your Felix collection is incredible. Do you have a link to all of it?

And I love that Zunino

Thanks so much man! The Zunino is a new favorite. Here is a link to my Felix PC: http://s84.photobucket.com/user/metallicalex777/library/PC - Felix Hernandez?sort=6&page=1

I have too many favorites to show, but I think the top 3 right now for me is the Gold Refractor Autograph, the UD Premier 1/1 Logoman (his very first) and the Museum Collection 10/10 logo patch autograph. Your ongoing Stanton PC is beyond amazing itself! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you land the barrel and logoman when they surface :)

Awesome cards! Love the Griffey Diffractor Auto /5 card! Congrats!:)

Thank you sir! Lovely card for sure, rare when scans don't do equal justice to the visual look of the card :)

Dude outstanding pick ups the Casey Stengel is the card to have there he doesn't have many nice patches

Haha thanks Joe! Yeah, I was surprised to come across the Certified one I posted. I have another one I got from [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] that I still have. Great patch but I love the 2001 set better:

today9a.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
that 2001 set is legendary man. I have some really nice football patch autos from that set. Nice baseball ones as well. Def one of my favorite sets

Latest posts