Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Aaaaaaaaaaand Cruz exits the game with a twisted ankle

Well I guess here is Vogelbach's chance.

I didn't see it though, I had already semi-ragequit on this team about 1 3/4 games in. :shock: I will have to check up on Mitch Haniger highlights but that might be it for me (!)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I hope haniger can stay healthy, seems like he can be a talent, it would be a shame if he is chronically injured.

All signs should be good, his 2 injuries last year were the kind that don't usually repeat. (unlike some of these guys with ligament damage in throwing arm)

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/news/mariners-mitch-haniger-hit-in-face-by-pitch/c-245176694

As for his right hand earlier this year, he just needs to learn to be a switch hitter when it comes to pumping off. :)

:|

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Trevor Bauer, the dude with the crazy warmup routine...so crazy that the D-Backs basically gave him away for free cuz they hated it so much. That and the rapping. Apparently the guy is really into hip-hop but the old white conservatives among the D-Backs organization wanted nothing to do with it.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
He's also one of only six healthy starting pitchers on my dynasty 12-team head to head points based fantasy league team...the other six began the season on the DL. That was a record among all other 11 teams in my league. In other words...worst. luck. ever.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I have yet to see a stream of a MLB game on youtube yet... have they cracked down? last year was awesome.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I have yet to see a stream of a MLB game on youtube yet... have they cracked down? last year was awesome.

Not sure, never watched games via youtube, never knew you could. I have the annual mlb.tv subscription AND the MLBHD extra innings package on television so I can watch 3 games at a time. I'm very OCD and need to watch every game that one of my fantasy team starting pitchers is on the mound, along with the Braves game & D-Backs game. My computer, laptop & television are generally all playing baseball games at the same time. :D

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I'm leading my opponent 249.5 to 71 at the moment but it's an extended week (11 days) so anything could happen but I'm pretty pleased with the early results considering I've only got six starters.

I lucked out, getting to face the worst team of the league (3 years straight) for my first week.

Members online