Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This will sound like a stupid question to a pro like you, but when is someone not a prospect anymore? I think I've seen Marco Gonzalez get into playoff games before (I could be wrong) I'm just curious when that title is taken

130 AB/50 IP is the cutoff.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Kind of surprised Guerra is #1 over Margot, considering most Red Sox lists had it the other way around when they were still in our system. They are probably more or less 1a and 1b though.

Still pissed we used Logan Allen as a throw-in, that kid has some serious potential.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kind of surprised Guerra is #1 over Margot, considering most Red Sox lists had it the other way around when they were still in our system. They are probably more or less 1a and 1b though.

Still pissed we used Logan Allen as a throw-in, that kid has some serious potential.

Get this - BA ranked Guerra #5 and Margot #7 in Boston's system before the trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts