Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SF Bay Area Card Shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Wow - I've never heard of Diamond in Concord I'll have to look for it. there is also MVP in Pleasant Hill - he's closest to me - I don;t buy much at an LCS but he seems fair and decent.

Talkin' Baseball in Danville is nice, but more memorabilia than cards as noted.

I think those are the only two LCS I've been to since I moved here.

Ill be going to Vallejo next month for a few days. I'm gonna try to get to both of those

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Soooooooo do we have enough people to have our own gang? A hardcore, dangerous card collecting gang. I feel [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] has by far the best collection so she could be the leader.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Yes, also, Peninsula Sports Cards in Belmont, South Bay Sports Cards in Sunnyvale. Also, there's a shop in San Mateo called What's on Second and in Concord, Diamond Sports Cards. There is also a mall show at Serramonte Mall on 1/23 - 1/24 weekend where there is a good wax dealer.
I routinely get supplies at South Bay Sports Cards. Nice guy running it. And Steven's Creek guys are pretty decent too.

I haven't been to a show around here in YEARS. Gotta get to one soon.

Members online