Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG!!! 2016 Bowman Draft pack and then Jumbo box!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I opened two jumbo last week....Had my local hobby store sell Mickey Moniak base auto for $79.99 and Jumbo card 3/5 of Senaz (reds) 2nd overall pick for $115.00. Listed theses cards sat morning....I then saw Rogue one at the movie theater.....dropped in at the hobby store and purchased one more jumbo box and one pack from an open jumbo for $14.00....Opened pack at the shop....Another base auto of Moniak!!! They put that one one on ebay and it also sold for $79.95........drop the jumbo box at home with the bird seeds.....................brought dinner (piazza) and ate a few slices and then opened the jumbo box....first pack....saw orange ref......................and moved it slowly to see it was signed....by Mickey Moniak Orange refractor 21/25 which just sold on ebay by my hobby shop for $949.99!! Best regards, David

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Great luck! Which store do u use? I was in the area a few weeks ago and went to Mossette's and while it was unorganized it was a great place

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I went by there, I like searching through singles so wasn't my favorite, nice guys though

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies
They had to move into a small store...because the older spot had new owners who rised the rent from 2,100.00 per month to 2,400.00 and then wanted 3,100.00 for the renew of the contact....Plus they made then pay for the property tax over $1,000.00........the previous owner paid the property tax. Best regards, David

Members online