Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Super Collectors out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sep 11, 2009
Don't have the "5" Thomas but I got these.
1998donrusseliteprimenu.jpg

1998donrusseliteprimenu.jpg

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
stanthemanfan said:
Has anyone seen a different Player on the Sp Top Prospect Promo?

Hidalgoback.jpg
I've seen two seperate Rolen cards with this back. I however was outbid both times on it. :(

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
shuedini said:
stanthemanfan said:
Has anyone seen a different Player on the Sp Top Prospect Promo?

Hidalgoback.jpg
I've seen two seperate Rolen cards with this back. I however was outbid both times on it. :(

I've got 2 Andruw's, and I traded one awhile back. So at least 3 andruw's exist.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I was thinking of sending some cards to PSA. I read on there website you need to put the card in a card saver for shipment. I have this Jeter mirror gold that is gem with perfect surface and wondered if anyone has had problems using these card savers to ship in. I have never used them but several of the promos U.D. shipped to me in the 90's are in this type of holder. I was concerned that it might scuff the card inserting it in this flexible type holder.

JeterMirrorGold.jpg

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
I'm always looking for Barry Larkin promo's or rare inserts! Willing to buy or trade if you come across something unique...just let me know!

Thanks,

- jkeys

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
carrsallstars said:
I'd be interested in any Manny Ramirez promos you have. I need a 1996 Zenith Z-Team Samples Manny- I started to get excited when I saw the Albert Belle version of that as I thought it was Manny for a minute! That's one of 10 cards I need for Manny to finish 1996...
i have this.
attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Been a few months, so this post might not be active but I'm obviously looking for anything rare or odd ball for Albert Belle.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I've been searching for the 1990 Score Nolan Ryan Promo for awhile with no luck. I joined PSA a few weeks back and I noticed that only one 1990 Score Promo has been submitted. It was a Nolan Ryan and it graded out PSA- 8 .. Just wondering if you know if the card you showed in the scan is the one sent to PSA or is there now 2 known copies.

bouwob said:
stanthemanfan said:
I heard there was a Nolan Ryan but the only one I can say for sure is the Clark. I can't remember who the second promo I received from Score was. If anyone out there has the Ryan lets see a scan of it.

Paul

There is a Ryan
It is not mine unfortunately, but it is the only one I have ever seen
1990_Score_Preview_80.jpg

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
The Thomas is a real promo. Check out my website and you will see the difference. www.FrankThomasPromos.com

Actually, this IS a legit promo card from everything I remember. I have a Fryman that is in the same manner as yours. Plus, the trademark TM logo at the end of the team name is different as well. That is how I am able to differentiate the two cards. I don't know if every player had one made though.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Something else you guys should keep an eye out for are the '88's - and apparently the '88 error line:

The '88 Score was one of the lesser known - probably my favorite of the bunch:
w_1988--score--promo.jpg

And there is apparently an '88 error line as well of the promo run - promo of a promo :)

promoError.jpg

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
Paul, I'd pay a small fortune for any Will Clark promos I'm missing. If you come across any, or have a list, hit me up! Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts