Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Member "status"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
You are probably the junior-most senior member. Man, you have a lot to say!

And I thought I had too much time on my hands. :|

I'd say it's more "too much time on my hands". I really don't have a lot to say, I just do the play-by-plays for my teams out of sheer boredom. I'm the worst assistant ever, if they only knew the type of "assisting" I did at work I'd be gone. Well, that and the fact that my dad is my boss...maybe the only reason I still have a job.

And when you have no friends to go home to after work...well, just look at how much one can accomplish! Senior status in a month ::facepalm::

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'd say it's more "too much time on my hands". I really don't have a lot to say, I just do the play-by-plays for my teams out of sheer boredom. I'm the worst assistant ever, if they only knew the type of "assisting" I did at work I'd be gone. Well, that and the fact that my dad is my boss...maybe the only reason I still have a job.

And when you have no friends to go home to after work...well, just look at how much one can accomplish! Senior status in a month ::facepalm::

Thats a decent accomplishment.....and brutal honesty

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had not thought about this in a while, but noticed I was still a "member" and re-read the thread for fun. I now feel extra special though as I believe I am THE ONE & ONLY "member" with 1500+ posts. Everyone else is a Senior Member or some sort of staff title.

on 3/10/16, I said:

For example, I joined in 2010 and at this point have 1683 posts. I am a "member".

It has been just over a year and I have only added almost exactly 400 posts in the last year since I first noticed this…I guess I don't have much to say most of the time.

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] I am adding to my posts by simply laughing at you last sentence.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm a senior member of Noah's rowing team of the ARK . At work they call me UFO --- ugly fat old .
BTW ; my first car was a 54 Desoto

Members online