Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]
Here is the card PM your address and I'll send it to you. I truly don't need this card sitting here
1418153133913.jpg

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone know how COMC earned credit works?

They have something called Challenges, which you can find on your dashboard. You just enter in the required info for each card pictured (player name, team name, card number, etc). Usually each challenge has 50 questions, answer them all correctly and that's 100 points. You get $1 for each thousand points you earn. Keep checking back several times daily. Most of the time when you check it all the challenges will say 100% complete, but a few times a day you'll find one or a few that aren't.

It's a long and tedious process, but it's free money.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
They have something called Challenges, which you can find on your dashboard. You just enter in the required info for each card pictured (player name, team name, card number, etc). Usually each challenge has 50 questions, answer them all correctly and that's 100 points. You get $1 for each thousand points you earn. Keep checking back several times daily. Most of the time when you check it all the challenges will say 100% complete, but a few times a day you'll find one or a few that aren't.

It's a long and tedious process, but it's free money.

Thanks

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
All you need to know about my last coupla days is that emergency oral surgery is tomorrow afternoon. :(

And I'll guess I'll have to really read the A's team guides this year. Yikes!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
G'morning fellas.

Here's your updated banner, sir.

catdaddy.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no coffee wasn't my first word . didn't start drinking coffee till early 1970's in Daytona . Pint gin , half fifth bourbon and two beers BEFORE lunch = lots of coffee that evening .
Feeling better - Monty Python style .
Sounds like gt2590 sassed the wrong person LOL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
gt2590 - I had a tooth pulled a few months back. The relief was almost instantaneous, ahhhhhhhhhhh.:cool:

For sure! By 2PM I'll be fine...:cool:

Unfortunately, this isn't my First bad tooth, more like my 5th or so. But the painkiller they prescribed was just higher dose Ibubrofen, not heavy enough and it took a coupla days for the antibiotic to kick in. Still hurts, but not that awful tooth pain kind. Ugh.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm not a huge complainer but enough is enough. I'm seeing new listings of Topps 5 star and I'm seeing the same old stock photos. The last 4 or 5 years of Topps products are the same few pics. WTF!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good friend who is the UFC / Wrestling guy I watch with and work with got in a bad wreck this afternoon w/his mom (who's early to mid 70's). He's banged up, but she needs her spleen removed, has fractured ribs, and is passing blood, so the Dr. thinks something w/the kidneys and liver. Had to bring his dad to Virginia hospital where they were at (missed the mom / his wife by ten minutes) as she got transported to Duluth. He was a mess, not only because his mobility is non-existent, but because his wife does all his meds and basically takes care of him (w/cooking, cleaning, etc). Took both home, as my buddy got released w/a concussion and a burn on his nose from the air bag. 2012 Ford Flex 'was' the vehicle. If I see anything online about it, or pics of it, I'll share, but think of where the front door ends and the back door begins. That area was in the middle of the vehicle and his mom was a passenger. If you pray, I'd politely ask prayers. If you think good thoughts, I'd do the same.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good friend who is the UFC / Wrestling guy I watch with and work with got in a bad wreck this afternoon w/his mom (who's early to mid 70's). He's banged up, but she needs her spleen removed, has fractured ribs, and is passing blood, so the Dr. thinks something w/the kidneys and liver. Had to bring his dad to Virginia hospital where they were at (missed the mom / his wife by ten minutes) as she got transported to Duluth. He was a mess, not only because his mobility is non-existent, but because his wife does all his meds and basically takes care of him (w/cooking, cleaning, etc). Took both home, as my buddy got released w/a concussion and a burn on his nose from the air bag. 2012 Ford Flex 'was' the vehicle. If I see anything online about it, or pics of it, I'll share, but think of where the front door ends and the back door begins. That area was in the middle of the vehicle and his mom was a passenger. If you pray, I'd politely ask prayers. If you think good thoughts, I'd do the same.

Sending prayers

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hope it all gets better soon [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION].

Around here, another nice win for Villanova! For the first time in a long time, I've got a real good feeling about this team...:D

Members online

Latest posts