Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Custom Cards Tournament - The Pick Wins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
A Calfas Duo! Wow, tough choice all around as both cards are great. I'm going with the UL Toothpick on this one bough. Super unique and such a beautiful card design, like something you would find in Heritage. What a great matchup!

Cool! I didn't even think about that. Brother vs. Brother!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
OK, let's pick our finalist from this bracket.

We have the Slaughter
attachment.php

Against the 'pick
attachment.php

Voting is open until 11PM ET on 19-Jul.
Gotta go with UL on this one.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
The UL Washington, on the other hand, is in my opinion the epitome of a custom card. @U L Washington Rookie came to me with this idea, and that is just what makes customs so fun. Doing something that the major card companies haven't done, and likely never will do. My only qualm is that I wish he would have sent the toothpick to be chomped on by Washington for a few seconds first :) "Player-Chewed Toothpick".

UL Washington Rookie, I was wondering which one you were going to enter with, and I'm glad you used this one!

You did a great job turning some rough ideas into a well-polished finished product, mouschi! It's definitely tough to pick a favorite, but I'm not sure if I have a card in my collection I like more than this one!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
You did a great job turning some rough ideas into a well-polished finished product, mouschi! It's definitely tough to pick a favorite, but I'm not sure if I have a card in my collection I like more than this one!

I love comments like this the most. I'm glad you like the card so much!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Well, safe to say we "picked" our winner! (Even I groaned when I wrote that :? )

Next bracket coming up!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK, here we go with the next bracket:

attachment.php

In this match up we have two of the nicest cards I have ever seen...

A custom wood auto card (of who else):

attachment.php

And an amazing cut auto book of a WS championship team:

attachment.php

Voting is open until 11PM on 22-Jul

Attachments

• Bracket - New.jpg
    Bracket - New.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 99
  • mouschi wood sized.jpg
    mouschi wood sized.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 100
  • mouschi book sized.jpg
    mouschi book sized.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 101

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Seems unfair that these 2 have to run in to each other so early. I'm going to vote for the wood Canseco simply because it came from a game used bat, but it's very close to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Seems unfair that these 2 have to run in to each other so early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I hear you. It was the only way to see 4 cards from mouschi and get everyone in the tournament who had submitted cards.

My advice, sit back and enjoy the cards that are still coming...there are some great ones in this half of the bracket!

Members online