Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You enjoy wearing baseball jersey's ? Check this linkage out !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Please post detailed pictures of the jerseys when you get them in.

I will. I'm hoping for quality ... hoping ... especially since I'm ordering a personalized one, like you did with Darryl Kile. Mine though, will be a sidewinding RHP from the Indians who died far too young. My fave player ever.

inceptus

Apr 22, 2012
This seemed a little sketchy, so I did a Whois search on that URL, and it looks like the company is registered in Panama. So not to be a xenophobe, but I suspect that the best case is that these jerseys are knock-offs-- worst case is that mlbjerseys.club is phishing for credit card info (no PayPal accepted). Proceed with caution...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This seemed a little sketchy, so I did a Whois search on that URL, and it looks like the company is registered in Panama. So not to be a xenophobe, but I suspect that the best case is that these jerseys are knock-offs-- worst case is that mlbjerseys.club is phishing for credit card info (no PayPal accepted). Proceed with caution...

They're 100% knockoffs. Just like every other website like this that's ever existed.

I don't mind a knockoff as long as it's good quality.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I see several of those types of ads on my Facebook feed every day, and have never considered ordering from them. Don't like cheap knock-offs. I'm not a jersey collector, but I'm pretty particular about the ones a do get for my Olerud collection. I don't like it when the name and number font isn't exactly right, or the player doesn't match the era of the jersey. For example, most of those $29.99 Blue Jays jerseys can be ordered in the current style with "Alomar 12" on them, or they advertise "All Star Jerseys" that have the US and Cdn flags on the sleeves.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida

Thanks for letting me know. I got a confirmation email back and then instantly sent a request to cancel the transaction. Their return policy states that refunds are allowed so I'm crossing my fingers. Too good to be true.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Was Olin the pitcher involved in that boating accident in the early 90's involving a couple of Indians pitchers?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Correct. Tim Crews also died and Bobby Ojeda survived.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Cool. You guys don't know how long I've been looking for a top quanlity Kershan jersey.

15xn5s0.png

Members online

Latest posts