Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2017 Baseball America Minor League Player of the Year Award goes to....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
...Ronald Acuna!

2017 Season (A+/AA/AAA Age:19) .325 avg 21 HR 82 RBI .896 OPS 44 SB (Led milb with 182 hits)

Other finalists for BA's award, which has been given annually since 1981, included Blue Jays farmhands Bo Bichette and Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Diamondbacks righthander Jon Duplantier and Orioles outfielder Austin Hays.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/mino...league-player-year-award/#RfiBWwR1Tjr1P6EZ.97

[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] [MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION] [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=5718]Rabs[/MENTION]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Already posted it in the Braves' thread, kiddo.

Since he's not getting called up, I'll wait until the top 100 lists come out in January before unloading my red shimmer.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Already posted it in the Braves' thread, kiddo.

Since he's not getting called up, I'll wait until the top 100 lists come out in January before unloading my red shimmer.

What's funny is that I knew there was an unread post in the Braves thread but I decided before reading it I'd create this thread first because I as thinking "omg, Jaypers hasn't commented on this, I'll get to be the first this time muhahah". I guess I just can't beat you to the print when it comes to prospecting.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
BA First-Team Minor League All-Stars

C Danny Jansen, TOR (AAA)
1B Rhys Hoskins, PHI (AAA)
2B Bo Bichette, TOR (HiA)
3B Nick Senzel, CIN (AA)
SS Fernando Tatis Jr., SD (AA)
OF Ronald Acuna, ATL (AAA)
OF Austin Hays, BAL (AA)
OF Eloy Jimenez, CWS (AA)
DH Vladimir Guerrero Jr., TOR (HiA)
Pos Pitcher (Highest Level)
SP Jon Duplantier, ARI (HiA)
SP Corbin Burnes, MIL (AA)
SP Jack Flaherty, STL (AAA)
SP Chance Adams, NYY (AAA)
SP Tyler Mahle, CIN (AAA)
RP Gabriel Moya, MIN (AA)

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
What's funny is that I knew there was an unread post in the Braves thread but I decided before reading it I'd create this thread first because I as thinking "omg, Jaypers hasn't commented on this, I'll get to be the first this time muhahah". I guess I just can't beat you to the print when it comes to prospecting.
No, it's good you made a separate thread. Most of us probably don't read the team-specific threads unless we're fans of those teams.
The Minor League Player of the Year award definitely deserves its own thread.

Members online

Latest posts