Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February Pick-ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
A couple small grabs
IMG_4756.JPG
Two of my favorite soccer players

IMG_4755.JPG
My son was born in 2015, hence 2015 was my first Father’s Day, and the Giants are my favorite team, so...what could be better

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Despite the awesome season, was pretty quiet on the pickups last year (think I picked up 4 or 5 cards between July and December, which is insanely low for me). Lots going on, so I kind of took a step back. Trying to get back into it this year a bit. This came in a couple weeks ago, one of the first big pickups of the year.

2017-topps-heritage-high-number-red-ink-autograph-paul-goldschmidt_1_orig.jpg

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Despite the awesome season, was pretty quiet on the pickups last year. Lots going on, so I kind of took a step back. Trying to get back into it this year a bit. This came in a couple weeks ago, but one of the first big pickups of the year.

View attachment 77273

Giddy up! The cowboy is in town.

Sweet pickup dude. How you been nkdbacks? Haven't seen you around for awhile

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Giddy up! The cowboy is in town.

Sweet pickup dude. How you been nkdbacks? Haven't seen you around for awhile

I've been quietly lurking as always! All good here, just working to pay down that student debt, so wanted to take it easy. Looking to come roaring back this year though! Have a couple nice things coming in the next week! Still buying Goldy's here and there?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
That Gibson relic is beautiful.

That Gibson is nice! I've wanted a Josh Gibson for awhile now.

It's labeled as a game used piece but I'm not sure that has been confirmed to be the case. From what I gather, it could be from a Gibson model bat, not necessarily game used. I am going to try to look into it further but would appreciate any additional information available.

Just a few of what has arrived recently.
The Flawless is on card auto.
The Mini Ginter woods are 2015 and 2017.View attachment 77278View attachment 77280

Loving your McCutchen pieces. You should make a thread to show your full collection.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
It's labeled as a game used piece but I'm not sure that has been confirmed to be the case. From what I gather, it could be from a Gibson model bat, not necessarily game used. I am going to try to look into it further but would appreciate any additional information available.

Game used would be nice but either way it's an awesome card.

Latest posts