Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holiday Hot Pack Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Rum, if you don't mind I'd like to piggy back onto this. If there's a 5th person after your 4, please let me know and I will gladly send a team lot of their choice, and try to throw in any extras I can.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Rum, if you don't mind I'd like to piggy back onto this. If there's a 5th person after your 4, please let me know and I will gladly send a team lot of their choice, and try to throw in any extras I can.

OK once we get the 4 then well go for #5 for a team lot

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
ok the 3 winners are
1.MIKE FOURNIER
2.ANTHONY K.
3.JEBJJA

It would be cool if you guys could post some pics of the cards with your kids

Awesome stuff, thanks man.

I will shoot you a PM with my address and pick a letter once Mike has.

I will make sure to get a picture with him opening his pack of cards on Christmas.

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
If there is a pack left I could give it to my 8 year old nephew who is always wanting cards, especially Cubs

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
If there is a pack left I could give it to my 8 year old nephew who is always wanting cards, especially Cubs

would you prefer a cubs team lot pack? member [MENTION=2285]Junior Griffey[/MENTION] has offered to send a member a team lot

marterburn

My guys are also a little young, but awesome gesture!

556927_10101133889628012_1227086866_n.jpg

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
That's a very cool thing you're doing. Well done, and congrats to the winners. Can't wait to see pictures!

Members online

Latest posts