Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ***************** 12/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I read your post. F THAT!!! I will pass!

Well, its warmed up a little bit. Its now -2 with a -18 windchill. I found out last night that the heater in my dorm doesn't work so I need to let the maintenance people know about that. Thankfully I'm on the 5th floor so I get some heat that rises

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
It got 30 last night appearantly... People last night were complaining about how cold it was. Pfft. Whimps.

Last night my youngest started throwing up. So we are chillin in bed this morning, sippin on gatorade. Trying to get her to eat some dry toast...

My oldest has had a cough for a while, so this morning i decided she could stay home too. Im trapped in a house with a couple of sickies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning all. Up early this morning. With my littlest buddy at same day surgery getting tubes.

My daughter had to get tubes due to recurrent ear infections. She had issues with fluid accumulating in her ears. She had to have them redone about a year later (back in the spring) but since then she's been fine. We all noticed a big improvement in her hearing too.

Good luck!

Temperature reached +16 celsius today (61 F). Apparently it's warmer in Toronto than it is in Las Vegas.

- Rodrick

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Almost 30* here for a high today. Couple friends are complaining. I find it funny.
Few envelopes to send out. But should be my only outside time.
May have to travel later today to "prince of whales" island and drive and drop freight for work. 3hr ferry ride one way but it's absolutely gorgeous out so the ride would be fantastic

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I was really hoping that they were going to have chicken noodle soup available at lunch today, but they didn't. I settled for Chicken and Dumpling. The special of the day was an Italian chicken sandwich, which I find to be very tasty. All it is is a grilled chicken breast smothered with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning on a bun. The soup and sandwich really do make a good lunch on a cold day like today

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got some sad news yesterday evening.

A town close to home suffered a massive house fire. They lost two of their children, and their home. To make matters worse, a firefighter slipped and fell and had both of his legs run over by a firetruck. This all happened during yesterday's big snowstorm which made it all the more difficult.

Sounds like the fireman will "okay", but will be out of work for 3 months.

I don't personally know the people involved, but our county is built in such a way that every town supports each other, so when one town or family is hurt, everyone is.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
70s and 80s earlier this week in Dallas and now all the sudden a storm is coming in and we're going to be shut down for a day because of ice storms and XXXX

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Taylor pm Ty. He's headed back in a week or two. I would suspect he could help.
A few more immortal inscriptions autos listed today with absolute ridiculous BINs. Glad I have those already.
Made another transactions board thread but out of the 6-8 I've made only one has ever garnered any response. This ones pretty narrow in scope but not all have been that way . I'd take someone laughing at me at this point over there

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts