Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good afternoon Gents. Just got up around 12:30pm. I had a project here at the house I started at noon Sunday, didn't finish this morning until after 5 AM.

Art, love the dogs. And the Danny Cater card bring back memories.

Trivia: Who did the Yankees get for trading Cater? And some members down south and out east please wait a bit before responding.................. hint: (SL)

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good afternoon Gents. Just got up around 12:30pm. I had a project here at the house I started at noon Sunday, didn't finish this morning until after 5 AM.

Art, love the dogs. And the Danny Cater card bring back memories.

Trivia: Who did the Yankees get for trading Cater? And some members down south and out east please wait a bit before responding.................. hint: (SL)

I know ;)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Pete, as a Yankee fan as I, I'm sure your would know.

Sparkie Lyle. Almost the next greatest trade steal the Bombers have ever made with the Red Sox next to the Ruth deal.

Dan, could we use FCB chat later if you are available for your inquiry?.

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Afternoon guys. After running around all day to get a shovel, picking up my paycheck, troubleshooting my buddy's computer, grocery shopping, digging the Mrs' car out of the snow and sorting out everything with the mortgage, I'm finally sitting down to some X-Files, homework and an ice cold coke.

What's everyone else up to?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Afternoon guys. After running around all day to get a shovel, picking up my paycheck, troubleshooting my buddy's computer, grocery shopping, digging the Mrs' car out of the snow and sorting out everything with the mortgage, I'm finally sitting down to some X-Files, homework and an ice cold coke.

What's everyone else up to?

About to go grab a coke now, thats what i'm up to.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Andy - That's occasionally been on my watch list. At some point, I'll hit the BIN. If I don't, there's one on COMC as well :p

I'm half tempted to hit the BIN. I'm considering throwing my Trouts up on eBay to stockpile a little paypal, but I know I would be leaving money on the table by not waiting until spring.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Andy - That's occasionally been on my watch list. At some point, I'll hit the BIN. If I don't, there's one on COMC as well :p

I occasionally do my rounds for the little busts from that set and came across the hunter. Glad you are aware of it. knowing your player collecting habits, I shouldn't have expected anything different lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Took a little nap after lunch. I'm getting a list together for what I want from Christmas. I'm going to have a long list from Blowout :lol: I might be getting one of my autographed jerseys framed as a gift

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Re: the TB/KC Trade

if one takes baseball CARDS out of the equation and realizes that real ball clubs are being run, this was a trade that helps both organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts