Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Josh - pm sent
Ty - great sig

Looks like time for Pacman to retire

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's another scan of some cards from the 90s I like. A MiLB Bagwell I picked up many years ago, and two of my fairly recent pulls: a Vlad rookie and a Gold Holographic out of Stars N Steel [a set I really like and plan to track down more of].

Attachments

• Misc.jpg
    Misc.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 13

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Just doing some last minute studying before my final today. Thankfully I only have one today and its at 1. Just finishing up the last 3 or 4 questions on the study guide

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Art- I like the FCB albums, but I still use PB. You can't arrange items in the FCB albums. So even if you put a year in order, once you add another card to it, it will be out of order. I think you can only put 60 cards in a single album as well. I'd much rather use FCB albums exclusively, but I won't unless it offers bigger albums and the ability to arrange the cards.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Really cool review of Redsfest Joe. Sounds like you had a blast.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Really cool review of Redsfest Joe. Sounds like you had a blast.

Thanks Dan. It was amazing as always. Chris Sabo was a nice surprise. He was not listed to appear. All of the Reds players (current, former, prospects) all wear Reds jerseys at RedsFest. Sabo didn't have one. Rumor was he was a last minute addition, so I'm guessing he didn't decide to appear until a day or two beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts