Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holiday Hot Pack Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I have made up 3 hot packs in the spirit of the Holidays. I would like the packs to go to a member with a child who enjoys cards so you guys can open them together or be givin to the child. the packs consist of about 30- 50 cards total- base cards, rc's, inserts, game used & autographs of all sports. nothing high end but should be fun to open and they do contain value. I have marked the packs A,B, & C so the first 3 members to claim them will win 1 each the first person will pick A,B or C then 2nd and 3rd whichever are left. thanks and happy holidays
IMG_4295_zps6c60d6e2.jpg

ok the 4 winners are
1.MIKE FOURNIER =B
2.ANTHONY K. =C
3.JEBJJA = A
4. charsupv =D

It would be cool if you guys could post some pics of the cards with your kids

Last edited:
I got started collecting from my father (God rest his soul) and have done the same with my son. I still have my fathers vintage cards and these are the only ones I would never sell or trade. I would love one of these for my son. He's 10 yrs old and plays with his cards more than his Xbox, which is shocking considering thats all kids do now. Thank you for the kind gesture sir. If you have a child in the hobby, whats his/hers favorite player(s)? I would love to send something as well

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I'd like to claim one.

My son turns 5 next month, so he doesn't "get" cards yet, but he enjoys looking at my cards and having cards of his own.

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
You're what makes FCB great.
My boy is only 4, so I'll pass.
But awesome!

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I got started collecting from my father (God rest his soul) and have done the same with my son. I still have my fathers vintage cards and these are the only ones I would never sell or trade. I would love one of these for my son. He's 10 yrs old and plays with his cards more than his Xbox, which is shocking considering thats all kids do now. Thank you for the kind gesture sir. If you have a child in the hobby, whats his/hers favorite player(s)? I would love to send something as well

which pack would you like A,B, or C?

my daughter is 4 and my son is 2. they just love playing with all the different cards I get they dont really care who, but if I had to pick it would probably be COCO Crisp. they love his name and when he hit that walk off hit in the playoffs they heard me screaming and they both came running in and yelling and jumping up and down with me yelling COCO, COCO, COCO....... I even made them some custom COCO cards ill post pics of them in a second

I need no cards in return

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
My kids Coco customs... Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355448521.900479.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355448521.900479.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 56
  • ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355448544.099681.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355448544.099681.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 55

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
My son's are 8 and 5 and they are HOT into cards now. My younger one goes through my 8 year old's card album when he is in school and my 8 year old gets made if his teams are mixed up. They are both always in the card section as soon as we get to Target, Walmart, etc. and my 8 year old just went to trade day with me last Saturday. This would be awesome for my 8 year old to get or I can split it up between the both of them! Thank you!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
My son's are 8 and 5 and they are HOT into cards now. My younger one goes through my 8 year old's card album when he is in school and my 8 year old gets made if his teams are mixed up. They are both always in the card section as soon as we get to Target, Walmart, etc. and my 8 year old just went to trade day with me last Saturday. This would be awesome for my 8 year old to get or I can split it up between the both of them! Thank you!

ok the last one is yours

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ok the 3 winners are
1.MIKE FOURNIER
2.ANTHONY K.
3.JEBJJA

It would be cool if you guys could post some pics of the cards with your kids