Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are the going prices for Cam Newton 2011 and 2012 autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
So if you're gonna buy some, go on ebay and research the completed auctions and do your own homework...:confused:::facepalm::

X2, wtf? There are cheap ones & expensive ones, but they're all way cheaper than last year at this time!

I've already looked on ebay for recent sales. I was doing more research before I decide on what to purchase. I also asked what his cheapest selling licensed nfl card was. An ebay search could not tell me this. A Cam Newton collector could. My mistake for posting a question about football cards on a football card message board.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Hey no worries on your end sometimes people get a little grouchy and snotty on here because someone doesn't have their knowledge or expertise. And part of me hates that folks think eBay is the be all end all for card sells.

His cards have dropped alot this year. I would suggest not buying the cheapest card but one that you find appealing and want to keep for your PC. Contenders are a good selection and any of the upper deck products if your an Auburn fan.

I have a sweet spot I'm looking to sell.
CamNewtonSSA.jpg

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Hey no worries on your end sometimes people get a little grouchy and snotty on here because someone doesn't have their knowledge or expertise. And part of me hates that folks think eBay is the be all end all for card sells.

His cards have dropped alot this year. I would suggest not buying the cheapest card but one that you find appealing and want to keep for your PC. Contenders are a good selection and any of the upper deck products if your an Auburn fan.

I have a sweet spot I'm looking to sell.
CamNewtonSSA.jpg

Are you a car salesman? Reel the customer in with kindness and make that deal buddy!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
His Five Star autos (the base auto, not the patch ones) have come back down to Earth a fair amount - nice looking cards, no sticker auto, maybe take a look at those in particular? I like Five Star's design a lot, so I'm speaking from a bit of a bias, though.

It is all good. I knew when I made this post that there would be idiots telling me to "check ebay". I also knew that there would be a good chance that some members would have something for sale. I have been around sports card message boards long enough to know how this game works. I really do appreciate it though!

Members online

No members online now.