Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post 7,777 contest!!! Winner Devin! (consolation giancarlo stanton, JEBJJA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Post 7,777 contest!!!

Alright, contest is over! Off to random.org to get the number, then browse through the thread to see who wins!

Thanks again everyone

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well the number has been selected, and here is how it breaks down:

The 3 closest numbers are:
[MENTION=8221]Giancarlo Stanton[/MENTION] (324) [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] (326) [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] (336)

Remember that price is right rules were in effect. This means that with a guess of 326, [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] is closest to the random.org generated number of 334 without going over. So congrats Devin! I'll pm you shortly.

As for the other two, you were soo close! So will [MENTION=8221]Giancarlo Stanton[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] please pm me your paypal addys. You each will receive 10 bucks paypal gift as a consolation prize.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well the number has been selected, and here is how it breaks down:

The 3 closest numbers are:
@Giancarlo Stanton (324) @devin (326) @JEBJJA (336)

Remember that price is right rules were in effect. This means that with a guess of 326, @devin is closest to the random.org generated number of 334 without going over. So congrats Devin! I'll pm you shortly.

As for the other two, you were soo close! So will @Giancarlo Stanton & @JEBJJA please pm me your paypal addys. You each will receive 10 bucks paypal gift as a consolation prize.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

VERY well done and a great contest Andy! Congrats to the winners!!!

Members online

Latest posts