Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] Could I claim any unclaimed Jermaine O Neal (PC him), Chipper( PC him), Bagwell ( Astro) and Carlos Pena (Astro) plz?

Pm me your address. I have a crap ton of Pena

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366235690.814613.jpg

Heath Bell IP auto
Chuck Harmon IP auto (not a real card but some kind of reprint, photoshop thing, but the auto is real)
Matt McBride IP auto
And a Travis Fryman rookie for those rookie card collectors out there

Oh and I still have some Ben Zobrist IPs on religious cards from an earlier post, and a Kevin Stocker IP auto

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
View attachment 15954

Heath Bell IP auto
Chuck Harmon IP auto (not a real card but some kind of reprint, photoshop thing, but the auto is real)
Matt McBride IP auto
And a Travis Fryman rookie for those rookie card collectors out there

Oh and I still have some Ben Zobrist IPs on religious cards from an earlier post, and a Kevin Stocker IP auto

I want to leave it open to Team/Player collectors first, but I'd be interested in the Harmon and Bell autos.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

May I please request one of those Zobrist autos? I'm trying to collect autos from Christian players. (I know, kinda odd). Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] can you use these ???

What's that item with Olerud pictured? Don't think I've seen one before. I'm kicking myself for missing a Johnny-O item in this thread! Gotta visit here more often! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
What's that item with Olerud pictured? Don't think I've seen one before. I'm kicking myself for missing a Johnny-O item in this thread! Gotta visit here more often! :)

its upper deck 1993 world series contenders serial #'d /5000 ??? I may be able to track down another

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
1366243622687.jpg

Got this in the early days of this thread for my Jays PC, but since he got traded it's lost some appeal. :)

Thought I read a while back in this thread that someone collects him.

EDIT: Claimed by [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
think I sent you that one, sure someone could use it. I have an Olerud topps laser if you need it

Looked back at the beginning of the thread and you're right! I claimed it from your very first offering.

Thanks for Topps Laser Olerud offer, but I already have one.

Members online