Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!

Just had to share this pic of my youngest, Zachary, who's 15 months old, playing in the mud yesterday!
1371037549999.jpg

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Been an exhausting last few days. Three girls playing softball has kept me busy. They're all doing good, considering each girl is a rookie.

Supposed to be hot today. So glad the company had airco installed last July. No more 100 outside/120 inside days anymore.

How's everyone been? I haven't been able to be around much the last couple weeks.

Still no baby. Hoping by this weekend.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning!

Just had to share this pic of my youngest, Zachary, who's 15 months old, playing in the mud yesterday!
View attachment 18134

That's awesome man. Kids are the greatest blessing The Lord could ever bestow upon us.

Has the JPA platinum auto shown up yet?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Anyone care to help me with some advice?

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Superfractor in my Moustakas PC. I ran into a guy who has the entire rainbow, including the plates, minus the superfractor. He's trying like hell to acquire it from me, but I really like having it. I sold my 2011 Bowman Sterling Red 1/1 to a guy on here, to complete that rainbow, so really reluctant to move this super. Am I being a dick or does he need to just get over it?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture15102-21381.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone care to help me with some advice?

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Superfractor in my Moustakas PC. I ran into a guy who has the entire rainbow, including the plates, minus the superfractor. He's trying like hell to acquire it from me, but I really like having it. I sold my 2011 Bowman Sterling Red 1/1 to a guy on here, to complete that rainbow, so really reluctant to move this super. Am I being a dick or does he need to just get over it?

It is Topps chrome.......thus I would sell.

If you had all but the super would you hope that he could help you?

FWIW cash talks, he needs to pony up.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] The JPA hasn't arrived yet but depending on how you sent it, it could take a while. COMC packages take 3 or 4 weeks, a PWE can be as little as a week. Regarding the Super, IMHO since it's not part of a PC rainbow for you maybe you could get few really nice cards in trade, or the guy could buy another Super to trade to you. He seems "motivated" to complete his rainbow so perhaps he'll trade in your favor.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It is Topps chrome.......thus I would sell.

If you had all but the super would you hope that he could help you?

FWIW cash talks, he needs to pony up.

Therein lies another issue. He only wants to trade and doesn't have crap I want/need. I have him a $ value that I'd move it for.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] The JPA hasn't arrived yet but depending on how you sent it, it could take a while. COMC packages take 3 or 4 weeks, a PWE can be as little as a week. Regarding the Super, IMHO since it's not part of a PC rainbow for you maybe you could get few really nice cards in trade, or the guy could buy another Super to trade to you. He seems "motivated" to complete his rainbow so perhaps he'll trade in your favor.

Trying to work a deal with him, but he essentially doesn't want to give much up.

Shipped the JPA in a bubble mailer. Please lmk when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts