Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Carson Kelly PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
Here is my Carson Kelly PC. Been collecting him since the Cardinals drafted him. Real glad they switched him to catcher. I didn't scan hundreds and hundreds of base, chrome, mini chrome base that I have too. Here's hoping that Topps will include him in some more sets this year.

If you have something I need, please let me know. Also, I am always looking to add duplicates, too!

A couple of ticket stubs, including his MLB Debut and First hit and First Start and First RBI

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That black ink Under Armor auto looks very familiar! Crazy to see that one again

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
One of the many who needs a Bowman Chrome Auto. (In Kelly's case, depicting him in a Cards' uni.) Already suggested it to Topps, let's see if they deliver this year.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
One of the many who needs a Bowman Chrome Auto. (In Kelly's case, depicting him in a Cards' uni.) Already suggested it to Topps, let's see if they deliver this year.

That would be nice. At this point, I will take anything new...he hasn't had pack-pulled card since 2014

Members online