Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Like a bad penny....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I don't get his angle. He HAS to be seriously mentally disturbed.

I love cards...but his level of caring/delusion is off the charts!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Assuming he has legitimate medical issues, this could certainly be the side effect of medications, as well as plain ol' run of the mill mental illness. It's sad, but lots of people deal with it.

Gotta love the warmth on the Blowout page, wishing him death.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I read the first few paragraphs and then skipped to the bottom... I'll have to come back to read the rest of his rant eeeerrrrrrrr long a$$ email. Guy is losing a couple screws for sure.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1379525658306.jpg
    1379525658306.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 65

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I think I've been desensitized from his same speech he's been using since 2009. Just a quick thought though, If you've been terminally ill since 2009, are you really terminally ill anymore? Could you ever be considered terminally ill if you have lived four years after being diagnosed as terminally ill? Wouldn't you just be sick at some point? My thought of the day.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I think I've been desensitized from his same speech he's been using since 2009. Just a quick thought though, If you've been terminally ill since 2009, are you really terminally ill anymore? Could you ever be considered terminally ill if you have lived four years after being diagnosed as terminally ill? Wouldn't you just be sick at some point? My thought of the day.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this!

bmc398

May 25, 2009

You'd think all this card stress would have done him in by now.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I'm a little late to the party, but let me see if I have it correct.

1. This guy basically steals from other collectors.

2. He is mentally imbalanced.

3. He is physically handicapped.(maybe)

Seems like this guy would stick out like a sore thumb. How hard would it be to verify his "charitable donations"?
Or had this been tried?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Classic CARDCOP there

I love that he actually says in his email that he can't do anything with senders that use DC, but he opens claims on the senders who don't. That makes it harder for me to feel sorry for him, but I still have to. A sad, sorry man.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I read old posts about this whack job. Is he reselling some of he cards he claims to be damaged/he didn't get?
I thought I saw something about him working for a card company and they "gave" him certified auto cards?
Doesn't admitting to basically stealing from the card company make everything else that he says completely unbelievable BS? There is nothing I hate more in this world than a thief. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I read old posts about this whack job. Is he reselling some of he cards he claims to be damaged/he didn't get?
I thought I saw something about him working for a card company and they "gave" him certified auto cards?
Doesn't admitting to basically stealing from the card company make everything else that he says completely unbelievable BS? There is nothing I hate more in this world than a thief. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
He will tell you he was "collecting evidence" from Pacific in order to prove that they were withholding cards from products. It really seems as if he has told that story so many times to cover up his backdoor theft of cards that he has actually started to believe it. I really think, given the length and depth of his involvement and electronic communication, that he is delusional and actually believes the crap he spews about himself.

it is simultaneously very amusing and very sad.

Members online

Latest posts