Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 topps archives 65th?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Bought two more today, pulled autos of Jeff Conine and Fernando Tatis. Rod Carew Green /150 as well (I had read these were /15, so I was pretty excited until I saw the /150). Best part was getting two Frank Howard base cards back to back in a pack, that makes 4 from three packs. Nice.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Bought two more today, pulled autos of Jeff Conine and Fernando Tatis. Rod Carew Green /150 as well (I had read these were /15, so I was pretty excited until I saw the /150). Best part was getting two Frank Howard base cards back to back in a pack, that makes 4 from three packs. Nice.

great finds!!!!!!!!!!!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota

Yeah I think I have 3 Roger maris in 2 boxes.

Members online

No members online now.