Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

October Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is really cool. Is there a PSA group submission or just BGS? For the record, I like BGS better and it's right down the street from my office, so I hand deliver cards and hand pick-up :)

[email protected]

May 3, 2011
Hey Ryan,

I mailed the cards yesterday via USPS Priority they should get to you tomorrow and no later than Monday.

1980-81 Topps #34 Larry Bird RC/174 Julius Erving TL/139 Magic Johnson RC (x2)
1979-80 O-Pee-Chee #18 Wayne Gretzky RC
1979-80 Topps #18 Wayne Gretzky RC (x4)
1985-86 Topps #9 Mario Lemieux RC
1984 Topps USFL #58 Reggie White XRC
1984 Topps #64 John Elway RC
2000 Pacific Omega #191 Tom Brady RC 461/500
2000 Leaf Limited #378 Tom Brady RC 205/350
2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Rookie Autographs #202 Drew Brees AUTO
2008 Upper Deck Premier Penmanship Autographs Bronze #PP73 Tom Brady 54/65 AUTO
2008 SP Rookie Threads Scripted in Time #STTM Tom Brady 8/25 AUTO

15 Cards 3 Autos = $122.60
I'll paypal you the $$$ right now from my other email address [email protected]
Thanks!
Robb

vieri864

Aug 15, 2013
20 cards , 7 autos, no min, 20 day = $163.53
2011 #227A Playoff Contenders Autograph Colin Kaepernick
2011 #227B Playoff Contenders No Logo Autograph Colin Kaepernick
2011 #227B Playoff Contenders No Logo Autograph Colin Kaepernick
2011 #25 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Colin Kaepernick 127/199
2011 #25 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Colin Kaepernick 70/499
2011 #RRCK Topps Chrome Rookie Recognition Colin Kaepernick
2011 #SRCK Topps Chrome Superlative Rookies Colin Kaepernick
2011 #SRCK Topps Chrome Superlative Rookies Colin Kaepernick
2011 #FFCK Topps Chrome Finest Freshman Colin Kaepernick
2011 #FFCK Topps Chrome Finest Freshman Refractors Colin Kaepernick 76/99
2011 #FFCK Topps Chrome Finest Freshman Gold Refractors Colin Kaepernick 32/75
2011 #FFCK Topps Chrome Finest Freshman Crystal Atomic Refractors Colin Kaepernick 35/50
2011 #233 SP Authentic JSY Autograph Colin Kaepernick 277/699
2011 #10 Playoff National Treasures NFL Gear Triple Signatures Prime Autograph Colin Kaepernick 23/25

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks guys, I'll update the beginning of next week when the cards are in and then again when they go out to BGS.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Jeff - For us mobile users, you're linking us away from the site and back to photo bucket with those pictures. Here is how to change that...

photobucket_zps1370f8d6.jpg

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hey guys, first of all I'd like to thank you for the very generous donations to my personal collection...you all sent some great cards!

Just kidding, but I did get everyone's stuff safely. Our rep is out of town working at a remote show until Monday so the orders will be started by BGS a couple of days later than I had hoped (they can't start until he officially receives and processes them). I will get in touch with him the beginning of next week and update the thread as soon as I hear the grading process has begun. This is my first time working with this particular rep, but I'm hopeful that we can get them going quickly so I can get all your cards back to you.

For those interested, we will open the thread for the November submission soon. Cards/payment will be due the 20th, which will be the ongoing due date each month from here out.

As always, post here or PM me with any questions and I'll get back to you ASAP.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Hey guys, first of all I'd like to thank you for the very generous donations to my personal collection...you all sent some great cards!

Just kidding, but I did get everyone's stuff safely. Our rep is out of town working at a remote show until Monday so the orders will be started by BGS a couple of days later than I had hoped (they can't start until he officially receives and processes them). I will get in touch with him the beginning of next week and update the thread as soon as I hear the grading process has begun. This is my first time working with this particular rep, but I'm hopeful that we can get them going quickly so I can get all your cards back to you.

For those interested, we will open the thread for the November submission soon. Cards/payment will be due the 20th, which will be the ongoing due date each month from here out.

I think I can speak for everyone and say "thanks for the update!"

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have had a 800+ slab return. That was fun

So you can understand what its like to get a bulk back, here is pics of how they come. This particular order was a baby one of 193 cards . As you can see they just superwrap the whole deal tightly. Its why you see occasional dings, cracks, etc. Movement is possible and weight plays a factor.

Lets just say separation and pack out is something that requires FULL attention for several hours and leave it at that.

Suffice to say I did not envy Gilmore for attempting a FT job, another PT job, his store, a website, and misc stuff. How he even tried doing so is amazing. Kudo's to Ryan for stepping up and alleviating the headache of bulks from him.

Jeff

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA

Could we have an update please? Have these been submitted? Thanks!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hey guys sorry for lack of updates up to this point. Since there was still an outstanding sub from one of the previous months that Gilmore is manning, we weren't able to immediately transfer the BGS account to my name (as I thought we would) so I've been working this month's submission through Chris which has caused some lag time in communication. The cards made it to BGS safely and were officially processed on the 8th, so the ten/twenty day submissions should be done roughly 2/4 weeks from the 8th (keep in mind holidays don't count as business days). I have been told that as soon as the previous months are completed, I will have the account in my name and it should go smoothly from there.

As always, please feel free to contact me in this thread or via PM with any questions or concerns. I'll keep you posted with updates as I get them.

Ryan

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hey guys just a quick update...the 10 day cards were supposed to be in the finishing stages yesterday so we should know grades early this upcoming week.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
[MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION]
Grades are up for 10 days. Given the holiday it's more likely that they'll be back in hand next week, but I'll have them shipped to you within a day or two of receiving them. Probably a couple more weeks on the 20 days but I'll keep you guys posted when I hear more from BGS.

S.No #Set NamePlayer NameFinal GradeAuto GradeJSA Cert #
79002721968 ToppsRookie Stars/Jerry Koosman RC/Nolan Ryan RC/UER Sensational/is spelled incorrectly20.0NG
79002731986-87 FleerMichael Jordan RC50.0NG

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
@EDGARMARTINEZcollector
Grades are up for 10 days. Given the holiday it's more likely that they'll be back in hand next week, but I'll have them shipped to you within a day or two of receiving them. Probably a couple more weeks on the 20 days but I'll keep you guys posted when I hear more from BGS.

S.No #
Set Name
Player Name
Final Grade
Auto Grade
JSA Cert #
1968 Topps
Rookie Stars/Jerry Koosman RC/Nolan Ryan RC/UER Sensational/is spelled incorrectly
NG
1986-87 Fleer
Michael Jordan RC
NG

Awesome! Thanks for the update! Have a great Thanksgiving!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Yes I got in touch with BGS and it sounds like they're in the process of finalizing the order. We should know grades within the next day or two!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts