Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reynolds And Verducci To Replace McCarver In FOX Booth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Surprised no one has mentioned this, so I will.Great, now we get to listen to Reynolds use the word "scuffle" 27 times a game now.For whatever reason, "struggle" and "slump" is not part of his vocabulary.Never opinionated enough for me on MLB Network, I always hated how he tried to be so "buddy buddy" every time he interviewed someone.Good hire for Verducci, the limited time I have seen him on FOX and TBS he was good.Also, find it interesting FOX is going with their own pre game studio show and new analysts Thomas, Nitkowski, and Kapler.From what little I have seen of them, Nitkowski and Kapler were good analysts.Always thought it was odd FOX used MLB Network's production
team for their pre game show.And Burkhardt has made an impressive rise up the food chain as the new studio host.All opinions welcome.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/reynolds-verducci-join-buck-for-mlb-on-fox-030314

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I love Harold Reynolds. One of my favorites on MLB Network. I'm glad he's staying with MLB Network on weekdays.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You like him more than I do.Tired to hearing him say "scuffle" every other sentence.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
not sure you know what a generalization is you should look it up

skully is p old though that wasn't a very good idea [MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION]

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
not sure you know what a generalization is you should look it up

skully is p old though that wasn't a very good idea @SINFULONE

So, you actually like any FOX other commentator?I just call it how I see it.

When you don't run "joebuck" into one word I'll be sure to dig out a dictionary next time.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
When you don't run "joebuck" into one word I'll be sure to dig out a dictionary next time.

43589-BURN-kelso-ohSg.jpeg

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I really liked Verducci's style and way of relating stories to the public, hopefully he does remotely close to the same in the booth. Reynolds I could give or take but he doesn't make me want to gouge my ears out(yet).

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I really liked Verducci's style and way of relating stories to the public, hopefully he does remotely close to the same in the booth. Reynolds I could give or take but he doesn't make me want to gouge my ears out(yet).

Thanks for an informed post, not the generic "anyone is better than McCarver".Verducci called a few games for FOX last year, so he's not a rookie in the booth.

Members online

Latest posts