Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bret Boone LOVES BEEF JERKY!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 13, 2014
No Growth Hormones???? Doesn't sound like something Boone would like...

Up until that point it is 80% awkward and 20% funny... then BOOM, out of nowhere the terribly fake British guy mentions that and I burst out laughing. This commercial is as epic as "Eagleman" from the 90s.

Some obvious Botox going on there too. Now I know why Boone retired early.. to eat Beef Jerky and slam XXXXXes

Apr 13, 2014
Looks like Bret has had some work done.

An above average job Id say too, still has the bucks to afford someone good I guess. Looks like he is dating one of Tiger Woods ****** these days, who knew.

This commercial is almost like a slomo car crash... gruesome, yet you cant look away :rolleyes:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
An above average job Id say too, still has the bucks to afford someone good I guess. Looks like he is dating one of Tiger Woods ****** these days, who knew.

This commercial is almost like a slomo car crash... gruesome, yet you cant look away :rolleyes:

They should have hired Aaron.

Apr 13, 2014
They should have hired Aaron.

It kind of fits Brets ego in a way. I bet he thinks he could do those goofy trick catches and order girls beef jerky at a fancy restaurant and still fck them.
To really piss people off around here, it should of been Mannywood :-|

Members online

Latest posts