Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help With A Bat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I have a friend that owes me some money and they want to offset some of the balance with this bat. I don't have any interest in it since it is just a regular wooden bat that was bought at a store, but I just wanted to see if anyone had a decent idea of a fair price for it. Or, if someone on here would be interested in it, send me a PM and let me know. It is in used condition, but there are no gouges or cracks. Any help would be appreciated.

vj9yq0D.jpg

SMH5xyx.jpg

7JckQYe.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There's a lot of Bagwell guys here, maybe post it in the Bagwell thread... But there also [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION], [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION], I think, hope I got the names right

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Doesnt look much different than the twenty dollar store bought ones i have... Mine dont say genuine, but yours doesnt say grand slam. Still, i dont think its a game used model by looking at it.

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Doesnt look much different than the twenty dollar store bought ones i have... Mine dont say genuine, but yours doesnt say grand slam. Still, i dont think its a game used model by looking at it.

I 100% know that isn't a game used model and that it was store bought. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what would be a decent value on it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Perception is reality without going COA route. I own three Belle bats and none are authenticated officially, but they're game used as far as I'm concerned. You'll never be 100% sure unless you track down a game used pick or baseball card.

Mac

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts