Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

)()()()()()()()(Wednesday Morning Thread)()()()()()()()()(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, crazy day in the NFL yesterday, surprised we didn't hear more from the Seahawk/Saints fans...

Have a great day all

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

Good morning all, crazy day in the NFL yesterday, surprised we didn't hear more from the Seahawk/Saints fans...

Have a great day all

As a Saints fan I was shocked by the trade but I am pleased with it. I love Jimmy and hate that he is gone but our team is better overall today than it was yesterday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just grtting ready to get some more observation hours in today. Happy birthday [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good morning all ... And regarding the trade I'm not sure it made a ton of sense for either NO or SEA , but well see.

Ryan

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning all ... And regarding the trade I'm not sure it made a ton of sense for either NO or SEA , but well see.

Ryan

I think it came down to $$$.. Unger was one of the top paid centers, but the last few years his injuries were starting to mount.. and without him, Russell was scrambling more..

Knowing Pete, he will bring someone in that can do the job..

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Late coffee

attachment.php

A_Pharis

I'm glad to see Graham gone.

He wants too much money, he is scared of being hit, he wasn't happy in New Orleans and - most importantly - every team in the League had him figured out. Look at the past season and a little into the one before... How many REALLY meaningful catches did he have?

Most of his stats this past year came during "garbage time," and the Saints were often in bad situations due to terrible drops by Graham. He was getting targeted a lot less, because he can't handle anything over mediocre coverage. He also doesn't have the versatility or the speed. His first 3 years were amazing, but I'd rather him decline somewhere else. Maybe the change of altitude will do him good.

Getting Unger to add some strength to the OL + another 1st round draft pick really helps the Saints. They now have 3 picks in the top 44.

Members online

Latest posts