Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], cotton32 on FF is trading BlueJays now for Rizzo now
Guess I missed him. I was posting the offer last evening and this morning with no bites. Ended up trading it for 9 cards, including a Machado Now (44), Anibal Sanchez black, and a bunch of NBCD SP's. I'm happy to get a ton of trade bait, even though I didn't get the Jays Now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CanadianGame

Aug 15, 2016
yeah the rarer equipment cards bring more of a premium. I definitely wouldn't trade any for base cards.
Awesome, thanks. You wouldn't trade for base of any color?

Ok, so I'm just thinking out loud here while I try to figure out general values...
Gold equipment: decent black base, or low count insert (like 200)
Silver equipment: decent teal base, or low count insert (like 300)
Purple equipment: decent orange base, or low count insert (like 500)

Am I over or under valuing? When I say decent, I don't mean a top star like Bryant but at least someone like Cruz or Goldschmidt who put up decent points on an average night. Nothing massive, but no scub either.

I know this is all very general but every bit helps me gather an idea so I'm not over/under valuing equipment.

CanadianGame

Aug 15, 2016
Opened a Series 1 jumbo pack for 37,500 coins and don't think I could have done much better.
Purple: Trumbo
Teal: Turner
Orange: Plawecki, Piscotty, Golschmidt, and Yelich
Blue: Holt, Revere, and Crisp
and a bunch of red and below.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Has the free coins sucking for anyone lately? Instead of getting videos when I select "watch to earn", it has been a few coins to play some stupid game and I don't care to want to download and play video games.

That same stupid play to earn comes up Everytime instead if videos.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Haven't tried for any free coins in a while but apparently they're doubled again today for fan appreciation day. So far a contest on Twitter for 100k coins and 10k free in the bulletin for logging in today

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for heads-up about the contest and free coins!

I think you also need to "Like" a post on the Bunt Facebook page. Not sure if it's is an additional contest entry or part of the Facebook/Twitter thing, so I did both.

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION], are you still bunting? Found a mention card for you
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1472944222.050328.jpg

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your view, [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], Dawson was not mentioned on the back of the Braun 8 numbers game card...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION], are you still bunting? Found a mention card for you
View attachment 64543

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your view, [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], Dawson was not mentioned on the back of the Braun 8 numbers game card...

#Topps get it together and put Dawson on the back of some of these cards! You kill me by leaving him out of #Tek and now this!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online