Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJuniorJunkie

Jun 12, 2015
New Orleans, La
after pulling my Griffey in 1992, I also saw a Thomas at a card shop,And wanted it... ended up borrowing 100$ from my mom went back and bought it for 103 and the change in my pocket.. Still have em both
carl.jpg
I found that Thomas at my local card shop in the dollar box a few weeks ago. Couldn't believe it. Ended up selling it on eBay for in the $45 range to buy Griffeys.

TheJuniorJunkie

Jun 12, 2015
New Orleans, La
I have a safe deposit box. easily worth 40 bucks a year. Not only do i keep important documents and some extra cash (dont let them see you put it in, you are for some reason not allowed) but I have all my cards worth 500+ and those that i wouldnt be able to replace very easily. I dont go very often to look at them (thats what photobucket is for) but it is nice when i need one of the documents in the box and get to hold them!
I do the same thing. I have all the good stuff (I go so far as to include everythign worth $10 or more - it's a HUGE safe deposit box) locked up at the bank, but I take high-quality scans of every card front and back before locking them up. Someone could rob me blind at home and I would only be out a whole bunch of cheaper commons. Of course at this point I have over 4,100 unique Griffey cards, so that box is getting pretty full. Might have to get a second one.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Once again................ Not Mine :(
Pinnacle_ClubPinnacle-Inserts-TeamP.jpg

does look kinda like one of theses tho

90srare1.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts