Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Ok guys - Now I'm flooded! LOL

2 SP Legendary Cuts are going to [MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION] $33.00 delivered for him. I'm not charging him any shipping from BBCE to me nor any money in my pocket. exact cost just to cover our asses.
5 85 Donruss to [MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION]
2 01 Greats of the game going to bcubs - bcubs - please just send $12 pp gift to [email protected]
3 87 Fleer Racks going to [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION]. T - add $6.18 to your total payment
1 Sp Legendary cut - [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] - as agreed, you'd still cover this pack, so if you could send the payment, it'd be much appreciated!

Thank you all.

As soon as everything in this thread is resolved, I'll order. Hoping to catch the UPS guy in IL before he leaves BBCE!!!

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL

2 SP Legendary Cuts are going to @thelesquad $33.00 delivered for him. I'm not charging him any shipping from BBCE to me nor any money in my pocket. exact cost just to cover our asses.
5 85 Donruss to @wolfmanalfredo
2 01 Greats of the game going to bcubs - bcubs - please just send $12 pp gift to [email protected]
3 87 Fleer Racks going to @Lancemountain. T - add $6.18 to your total payment
1 Sp Legendary cut - @thejackaryman8 - as agreed, you'd still cover this pack, so if you could send the payment, it'd be much appreciated!

Thank you all.

As soon as everything in this thread is resolved, I'll order. Hoping to catch the UPS guy in IL before he leaves BBCE!!!

$12 Paid!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

2 SP Legendary Cuts are going to @thelesquad $33.00 delivered for him. I'm not charging him any shipping from BBCE to me nor any money in my pocket. exact cost just to cover our asses.
5 85 Donruss to @wolfmanalfredo
3 87 Fleer Racks going to @Lancemountain. T - add $6.18 to your total payment
1 Sp Legendary cut - @thejackaryman8 - as agreed, you'd still cover this pack, so if you could send the payment, it'd be much appreciated!

Thank you all.

Now I'm torn between knowing exactly what turns up in these packs (that could have been mine) and being a mystery and never know for sure. Thanks again guys for picking up my slack!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Now I'm torn between knowing exactly what turns up in these packs (that could have been mine) and being a mystery and never know for sure. Thanks again guys for picking up my slack!

Well I got the Donruss Greg. I only have a few hundred Puckett RC's so I'll let you know what I pull lol.

Going to be nice to open 13 packs of 85 Donruss now, so I hope I pull one. My Biggest hope is for 89 UD, still don't have a 89 UD Griffey

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Wow, just caught up on the last 24 hours or so. Thank you Bill for being the lead on this and dealing with it all. The flip side of spreading the cost and getting a discount is there are so many more lives involved and if we know one thing it's that life changes. Mad props to you.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - How we looking here? I know we were delayed because of a few situations but just checking in... itching for my pack pull Jeter to arrive ;)

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I hear ya, Mac! Monday is the scheduled delivery date to me, so I will open Monday on cam around 4:30ish. I will try to ship as much as I can pack up on Monday night and get them out Tuesday/Wednesday, so end of next week I'd say for delivery.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the CU boards are in the process of doing a buy from BBCE and they are taking several boxes of 93SP. If we want another, we'll have to be quick. I think Steve only had 4 or 5 of them in stock. Funny thing - their pack prices looked higher than ours too. Didn't quite understand why, but whatever! They sold out of their stuff in an unbelievable time frame. Some boxes they listed sold out in unbelievable time - they sold an entire box of 1976 Cellos within 3 minutes of the buy being listed!!! They even sold a CASE of 1982 Donruss out - not a box, a case! Crazy wax buyers over there!

I'll be working on another one for our boards again real soon, but think I'll let it run a little longer than one week to fill (if needed) since we have done two in the last month. I'll also add some other sports.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I hear ya, Mac! Monday is the scheduled delivery date to me, so I will open Monday on cam around 4:30ish. I will try to ship as much as I can pack up on Monday night and get them out Tuesday/Wednesday, so end of next week I'd say for delivery.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the CU boards are in the process of doing a buy from BBCE and they are taking several boxes of 93SP. If we want another, we'll have to be quick. I think Steve only had 4 or 5 of them in stock. Funny thing - their pack prices looked higher than ours too. Didn't quite understand why, but whatever! They sold out of their stuff in an unbelievable time frame. Some boxes they listed sold out in unbelievable time - they sold an entire box of 1976 Cellos within 3 minutes of the buy being listed!!! They even sold a CASE of 1982 Donruss out - not a box, a case! Crazy wax buyers over there!

I'll be working on another one for our boards again real soon, but think I'll let it run a little longer than one week to fill (if needed) since we have done two in the last month. I'll also add some other sports.
And give my account a chance to breathe! Depending on box prices (when doing group case buy), I'd be all over any '83 release, maybe an '82 Fleer as well.

And thanks again for doing all the footwork on this Bill. It's very much appreciated.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
And give my account a chance to breathe! Depending on box prices (when doing group case buy), I'd be all over any '83 release, maybe an '82 Fleer as well.

And thanks again for doing all the footwork on this Bill. It's very much appreciated.

Yea I agree. Let's get this wax in everyones hand... allow us to break it, share, etc... then wait a little and do another big one... I think if we waiting for funds to build up, we could get more people in and involved in more product.

Just my two cents... still awesome that we're doing this... now let's get a few Jeter RCs from our SP packs!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts