Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Newly available:

2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
Sid Bream - Atlanta Braves
Certified Autograph (On-Card)
with "Romans 5:8" Inscription

bream05TATFF.jpg

In case you're curious - Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Arrgh. I want this for my bible inscription pc but I don't think I have anything to post in return.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Ill claim that card [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] for kcbeltranfan

Ill post some stuff up later.

Kcbeltranfan PM grace your address

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Ill claim that card [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] for kcbeltranfan

Ill post some stuff up later.

Kcbeltranfan PM grace your address

Oh wow, you totally didn't have to do that. I have no idea how to thank you. Thank you so much.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

I honestly have no idea what to even say. That was incredibly kind. Kind of speechless.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gents - I claimed the framed Bob Feller signed picture from [MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] and he is now sending my way. Just wanted to update everyone.

This puts me at +2 now.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Here's another one of an awesome youngster. Somebody has to claim something eventually.

ArciaBlue.png

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

[MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION], got the griffey ud rc today. Thanks again!!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009

[MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION], got the griffey ud rc today. Thanks again!!
[MENTION=1947]trolea1234[/MENTION] Glad it made it. Also [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION] got the Griffey AP last week. Thanks!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't feel up to scanning, but I received the Todd Frazier auto from [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] yesterday. Thanks again, Mac! It was a nice welcome home gift.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I don't feel up to scanning, but I received the Todd Frazier auto from [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] yesterday. Thanks again, Mac! It was a nice welcome home gift.

Glad timing worked out and that you're back and at least with us again!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
I don't feel up to scanning, but I received the Todd Frazier auto from @MansGame yesterday. Thanks again, Mac! It was a nice welcome home gift.
Welcome back! Hope you are getting lots of rest and taking it easy. Our Reds are on a 6 game winning streak and only 1.5 back of the Cardinals. Hopefully Tony can't keep it going tonight against the Phils.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009

Joe, good to see you back. Great people are always missed, but sure is a blessing when they return. Hope you are doing better and a speedy recovery!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Sorry I haven't posted a new card yet. I have gotten behind this week. I'm putting this one out there to even my ratio back up. As always, if this card doesn't measure up let me know and I will remove it and put something else up.

jason-heyward-ttt-auto-71-99.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online