Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thursday Morning Thread 2/19**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Very cute baby pic!
Dan: good one to have. Great coach

Split my lunch up today running kids around. Makes for a longer work day but oh well.
Doing the final paperwork for my car and hopefully I'll see it next week. I'm being g surprisingly patient haha

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all! Did some classroom observation hours this morning. Had lunches with all of my high school coaches as well. I'm not going to argue about a free meal consisting of pulled pork, smoked ribs, and homemade baked beans. Going back in the morning to get some more hours in

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks guys, I cannot wait to see the rest of the pics, some awesome Mets and NYFootball Giants themed ones that I'm sure I'm gunna love!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks guys, I cannot wait to see the rest of the pics, some awesome Mets and NYFootball Giants themed ones that I'm sure I'm gunna love!

That poor kid :( Just kidding of course. Like the preview pic so far. Be sure to notify us with the others!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon all. One year today I graduated from the Fire Academy. Greatest decision I ever made.

Get ready for some scans...I have over a month's worth of stuff to share.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
My trade with [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] jump started my drive to add to my HOF autos collection

Yastremski1989Perez-Steele_zpsb1c87993.jpg

Snider2003FallClassic2_zps817b2eaf.jpg

Snider2003FallClassic_zpsd6f9d9aa.jpg

Robinson2003FallClassic_zpsca11b5d0.jpg

Kaline2003FallClassic_zpsd323dc9c.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents!

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - That Magic Johnson Sweet Spot autograph looks GREAT! Nice choice to add one in, maybe use the non baseball unique signers to fill the Immortals gap? You could go after the LeBron and Jordan ones too.

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] - Amazing cards! Are all of those via trade with Dan? Amazing stuff!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good Afternoon Gents!

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - That Magic Johnson Sweet Spot autograph looks GREAT! Nice choice to add one in, maybe use the non baseball unique signers to fill the Immortals gap? You could go after the LeBron and Jordan ones too.

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] - Amazing cards! Are all of those via trade with Dan? Amazing stuff!

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts