Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 1/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
At what point do you guys start to worry about a tracked package. I've had an item stuck in Shreveport since the 9th and another stuck in City of Industry since the 10th.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Loading trucks myself today. The company made a big splash in the local bean market with their contract offer at the producers meeting yesterday. Offered a contract $3 higher per bag than the competitors have out. I wouldn't have thought it would be has cutthroat as it is in the bean market

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Was in court all day today. I dont know how judges and lawyers do it. To sit in there all day and listen to people with excuse after excuse of why they do/dont do whatever. Especially the younger 18-24yr old males. They really think the judge and prosecutors are dumb.

Anyway...... got a steal from Probstein (2005 Bowman Gold Jay Bruce Rookie Auto /66), $10.76.

Enjoy All!
Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
At what point do you guys start to worry about a tracked package. I've had an item stuck in Shreveport since the 9th and another stuck in City of Industry since the 10th.
two more days then worry . this happened to me in bad weather . PO has it = nothing you can do

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
two more days then worry . this happened to me in bad weather . PO has it = nothing you can do

Thanks, tramers. As it so happens, both items "dislodged" at the exact same time and arrived in Charlotte. They should both be in my mailbox about now.

I caught a Crawdads game last season - went to see Anderson Espinoza pitch. Not many people there that weekday LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thanks, tramers. As it so happens, both items "dislodged" at the exact same time and arrived in Charlotte. They should both be in my mailbox about now.

I caught a Crawdads game last season - went to see Anderson Espinoza pitch. Not many people there that weekday LOL
lmk next time we'll meet up

Members online

Latest posts